Food Processing Handler Position
Nambucca Macnuts operates as a farmers co-operative. It is owned, operated and loved by Nambucca Region Macadamia Farmers.
Nambucca Macnuts staff are aficionados of macadamia and food handling. Together with the compliance of our growers we are able to run a clean, efficient and technologically advanced operating plant. We are a smaller provider of the total kernel sold per year but with a plan for constant re-investing in equipment and improvements in management practices we are well positioned to provide a high quality assured product.
This is a hands-on role on the sorting tables.
• Own transport
• Full Australian working rights
• Eager & fit for work
• Reliable and punctual
What we can offer the successful candidates:
• Stable, consistent work & pay
• On the job training provided
• Staff discounts on delicious products!
• Safe work environment
• Be a valuable member of a small farmers co-operative business that’s been established 25+ years
Hours are Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm.
Please email resume to [email protected]