Macadamia Bliss Balls
These protein balls are a delicious option to have as a treat or as a snack following a workout.
- 3 cups macadamias, roasted unsalted
- 3 tablespoons chocolate or vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon natural vanilla extract
- 16 medjool dates, pitted
- desiccated coconut, goji berries or cacao for rolling
- Process the macadamias, protein powder, cacao and cinnamon in a food processor.
- Add vanilla extract and dates then process again until the mix starts to come together.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of water if needed so that mixture forms a soft ball.
- Remove from food processor and form into 30g size balls.
- Roll in coconut, goji berries or cacao and store in the fridge for up to 4 weeks.