No Bake Gluten Free Macadamia Brownies
This is gluten free recipe also features a decadent dairy free ganache. All without an oven.
- 1/2 cup macadamia nut butter*
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup raw cacao power
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup macadamias
- 50g your favourite dark chocolate (sugar free, dairy free)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk solids*
- 1 heaped tbsp macadamia nut butter
- 2 tsp coconut flour
- In a mixing bowl combine almond meal, cacao powder and coconut flour.
- In a small saucepan heat macadamia nut butter, rice malt syrup and coconut oil to melt.
- Stir together to combine and add to dry mixture.
- Combine well and transfer to a small lined baking tray.
- Press firmly to mould into tray. Transfer to fridge for 1 hour to firm.
- Meanwhile, in a heat proof bowl, melt chocolate over boiling water.
- Add macadamia butter to melted chocolate and mix through.
- Add coconut milk solids and mix through.
- Add coconut flour and combine well.
- Spread ganache over brownies.
- Chop macadamias and sprinkle on top of ganache.
- Transfer back into fridge for ganache to firm up. Slice with a clean, wet knife. Keep refrigerated.
- To make coconut solids, place a can of full fat coconut milk in fridge overnight. Scoop out coconut milk solids that have risen to the top (keep liquid for another use such as smoothies/ curries).
- You can make this into brownies with a choc mint icing by using a mint chocolate bar.
Add the recipe ingredients to your cart and get cooking.