Pesto is so versatile and easy to prepare, and when made with macadamias, has a delicious nutty flavour everyone will love. Stir it through your favourite hot pasta, or use it as a dip served with chopped raw vegetables.
- ¾ – 1 cup macadamias, roasted or try with Herb & Garlic Macadamias
- 2 cups basil leaves, tightly packed
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup macadamia oil
- 4 – 6 cloves garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor until finely chopped.
Recipe courtesy of Australian Macadamia Society